JADR Travel Award
The IADR-Indian Division has received notification from the Japanese Division (JADR) calling for applications for the “JADR Travel Award”, which will be conferred at the 65th JADR Annual Meeting, to be held at the Showa University on November 18, and 19, 2017.
The award is to promote participation of young researchers from all Divisions and Sections of the Asia-Pacific Region (APR) in the JADR activities. They have provision for one award to IADR- Indian Division.
The followings are the conditions to be noted:
- The candidate must be 37 or younger.
- The winner (awardee) will be requested to give a poster presentation at the meeting.
- The winner will be exempted from the registration fee and awarded 70,000 Yen by the JADR Headquarter and a certificate of merit only at the awards ceremony during the annual meeting of JADR.
- The travel expense and hotel accommodations will NOT be covered by JADR.
Interested Candidates will have to submit
- A brief biosketch
- Abstract of poster presentation
- Copy of valid passport (Validity till 2018 March)
- Proof of IADR- Indian Division Membership
By 31st July 2017 to the Secretary General, ISDR/ IADR- Indian Division.
All the received abstracts will be scrutinized by the Executive Committee of the IADR- Indian Division and the best one will be recommended to the JADR. Incomplete applications will not be scrutinized.
Please send all documents by email only (using the forms below) to the IADR Indian Division office at firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstract Form Abstract Guidelines Biosketch Descriptors